Chiropractors look at the spine for joint fixations (subluxations) and joint motion dysfunction. In a very similar way as the spine, the extremities can have fixations, subluxations, and joint motion restrictions that create pain, improper movement patterns, and weakness. Dr. Lockwood and Dr. Jeffers also look at the extremities when addressing pain and discomfort of the spine. For example, problems in the extremities can cause faulty movement patters resulting in low back pain. These problems may be chronic or acute. Our extremity adjustments provide patients with great relief. The following are just a few of the conditions that can be resolved by addressing the extremities.
- Sports injuries such as ankle and knee sprains
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff injuries
- Knee and foot pain
- Plantar Faciitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow
- Muscle strains (Pulled muscle)
- Numbness and Tingling in the extremities